Connection Lost

Options
Is anyone else not seeing any events or access to even shield tournament? I was working to climb in the hood round and got the "commlink disruption" notice and now I see no events. I've restarted the app and my phone and still nothing. Any ideas?

Edit: but it still keeps telling me I'm being attacked in LR. That stinks

Comments

• Never mind. Its back up. Weird. Lost it for like 10 minutes
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dropping for me also. Very bad form for a game that requires perpetual internet access to have this issue.

It's also not good that the error messages are telling me to check my connection when it's not a problem at my end.
  • I just grinded for a while in the tournament but couldn't see leaderboards. Closed app and reoppened. Now I can see leaderboard but the grinding I did didn't rtegister any points to my score or rank. Lame
  • I'm getting a screen I've never seen before... "Network Error"

Got to 50 in Hood... it shows the 50 Progression reward, but then "Network Error" "Error claiming reward. Please check your network connection and try again later."

But I can still play, and I've gotten past 100 now but still cannot get the 50 prize, much less the 100.

It would be so nice if D3 GAVE ANY COMMUNICATION AT ALL.

Even my support tickets have disappeared into the void.
  • It's intermittent but it's happening to me...consistently for the past 20 or so minutes.
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Twice now it has ignored my battles and failed to give me the progression rewards. I was trying to just go after the small 50 point token. I was at 34, beat a guy and got to 63.... no reward. Few minutes later it reverted me back down to 34. Beat a different guy, shows me at 57, but still no reward. And I just got reverted back down to 34 again. No point in playing if its not going to count my score.
  • It's happening to me too. I got to 100 and it said I couldn't claim my reward and to try again later. I got up to 150 now and still haven't gotten my 100 reward.

Earlier, it said no events available too.
  • i just received the "no events available message" too. 12:23 pm eastern
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Kyoku wrote:
    It's happening to me too. I got to 100 and it said I couldn't claim my reward and to try again later. I got up to 150 now and still haven't gotten my 100 reward.

I wasn't even getting the claim reward screen.
  • I understand that keeping this game going takes a little more than the average person thinks, but this is getting rediculous. Hire some new techs!