question about TU

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
hey guys
im not really new to this game but i still havent figured out how this TU works if you sent someone to your alliance mates.
so the question i have is like this:
if i sent someone my 166 punisher(mine is 535) which of his abillities will my mate get?
ist this completly random or does it depend on the covers you have of him?
or is it the strongest color !?

thanks for all comments

Comments

• Random, though there are some abilities you can't get, like passive and Sacrifice (it wouldn't clear who's supposed to lose the health). Of course if you don't have a certain color at all you can't possibly get that color either. So for example Daken can only be Chemical Reaction because you can't get Phermone Rage or Healing & Heat.
  • In general, anything that stuns self (IM40 Yellow), anything that damages self only (Sentry Sacrifice), or anything that heals self only (XForce Recovery) are all off limits as well as all passives. I'm guessing that Mystique Shapeshift is also a no fly, and I haven't seen a Masterstroke yet, so I dunno about that one.
  • Lerysh wrote:
    In general, anything that stuns self (IM40 Yellow), anything that damages self only (Sentry Sacrifice), or anything that heals self only (XForce Recovery) are all off limits as well as all passives. I'm guessing that Mystique Shapeshift is also a no fly, and I haven't seen a Masterstroke yet, so I dunno about that one.

I've gotten Masterstroke, but I didn't realize I couldn't get Shapeshift. It makes sense now that I think about it.
  • Thanks to you all fellas for your answers.
    but that what you all wrote i actually knew.
    my question is about chars who have 3 abilities which all could get sent.
    like punisher.
    if i sent him its still random or will they get molotov cause its his strongest?!
    That the question.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron answered that. He said it's random.
  • Ok thanks a lot.
    seems like there arent ao mich useable TU to sent.
    Cheaper once are better think.
    Guess an obw with 030 just for alliance makes sense...
  • Best cheap TU to share for teammates :
    NvJOnxE.jpg
    Cost 3 roster slot tho.