1 Year anniversary

Just a suggestion... maybe reward players for loyalty and consistency. Maybe milestone prizes? I've been playing this AWESOME game for over a year now and myself and my Alliance were very keen to see what i would get on my 1 year anniversary...
...a dinosaur... not cool, bitterly disappointed to tell the truth. And what about getting gold for the gold spent on card places? the announcement went out and I'm still waiting to receive the prize...???

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the latter part of your post, you should send get in contact with Customer Support. You should have received that a fair bit ago.
  • Though, you may have misunderstood the announcement.

If by "card places" you mean personal roster slots, those were never refunded. Alliance commanders got refunded for the hp they spent on alliance slots after all alliances became 20 slots for free.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    But...The Dino covers were announced back on MPQ Anniversary Week. And they should have been visible coming down the pike? I'm not understanding why it was a surprise.
  • MojoWild wrote:
    But...The Dino covers were announced back on MPQ Anniversary Week. And they should have been visible coming down the pike? I'm not understanding why it was a surprise.

Considering that the OP's join date was 11/29 and that he's made 1 post on these forums, he probably has no clue about the joys of "anniversary week". I don't remember if there was an in game pop up that informed the player base that "hey, you'll get Devil Dino as a rewards after you've logged in for 365 days". If there wasn't, and he was not on these forums, OP likely had no clue.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    MikeHock wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Considering that the OP's join date was 11/29 and that he's made 1 post on these forums, he probably has no clue about the joys of "anniversary week". I don't remember if there was an in game pop up that informed the player base that "hey, you'll get Devil Dino as a rewards after you've logged in for 365 days". If there wasn't, and he was not on these forums, OP likely had no clue.

Fair point. But you still see them coming up ahead of time a few days out. Just saying icon_e_smile.gif
  • MikeHock wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Considering my join date aside - thanks for your input Mojo - I was mentioning that I was surprised that there was no reward for having played this game for over a year... Hence my "1 year anniversary". So, was aware of Devil Dino, as per Daily Rewards, but was hoping for some loyalty recognition outside of the general rewards. Spend more time playing than posting... Probably why I have "no idea"...
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that anniversary celebrations are over, those Dino covers can't be obtained any other way. So they're quite the prize.