Defensive team changes...

I don't remember this happening before. The defensive team I leave in a tourney changes to whatever team I last used in the Rocket and Groot, and vice versa.

This is not cool. I use chars that I would never leave as my defensive team in other events, only to come back and find that I've lost 100+ points. Not that I can place in the top 100 any more anyway, no matter how much I grind.

What changed in the tourneys that keeps the 2-3 crowd from being able to place top 100? I've tried keeping my score down to avoid the wall, and although that helps some, still can't crack the top 100.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    The unfortunate answer is time, money, or the covers of your choice.

Choose 2.
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    How do you know that you defensive team is changing. I often find that The last characters that I used in PvE are pre-selected to fight when I go back to PvP, but that doesn't mean that the defense team has changed.
  • How do you know that you defensive team is changing. I often find that The last characters that I used in PvE are pre-selected to fight when I go back to PvP, but that doesn't mean that the defense team has changed.

Good point. I could've sworn that the last team I played with in that particular event, was the team I saw when I went to play again. Is there any way to tell what you're defensive team is, other than trusting that it's the last you used for that event?