I just want to say thanks

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Well who would have beloved it. Last week I accidentally deleted my Wolvie Patch. So cheekily I asked if I could have it back. And amazingly I got it back today. How nice are the people who make this game. Makes me very happy. A great start to the weekend. icon_e_smile.gif. So a big thanks to the peeps at D3P.

Comments

• Good to know.

Happy grinding !
  • Actually my experience with customer support has been amazing. I know everyone's experience and opinions on D3P may differ, but I've found that, at least from a customer service standpoint, they treat you like a small business. No reasonable request is refused. Random thought: I wouldn't be surprised though if they treat you better depending on how much $ you've spent.
  • Help! I accidentally deleted my 5 maxed X-Forces.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Help! I accidentally deleted my 5 maxed X-Forces.

And somehow deleted the roster slots too?

Sounds like database corruption, D3 should get onto it immediately.
  • Eddiemon wrote:

Yeah...........what he said........trust me, it's legit.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:

Yeah...........what he said........trust me, it's legit.

1H907RT.png?1
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have only had to cantact CS, or one of the people on the forum with red names, a few times. Each and every time I received a quick, polite, and professional response with in hours. I don't understand why so many people have complained about them in the past. I have only ever had positive experiences.

P.S. @ Paintsville, good luck with your roster self deleting. That has got to hurt like kitty. icon_lol.gif or maybe they just moved to a different alliance to get Thorette. icon_lol.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have only had to cantact CS, or one of the people on the forum with red names, a few times. Each and every time I received a quick, polite, and professional response with in hours. I don't understand why so many people have complained about them in the past. I have only ever had positive experiences.

P.S. @ Paintsville, good luck with your roster self deleting. That has got to hurt like kitty. icon_lol.gif or maybe they just moved to a different alliance to get Thorette. icon_lol.gif
    They usually resolve it, but it usually takes the better part of a day for them to respond with the basic form letter, and then usually a couple days between each email response. Just pray your issue doesn't require too much clarification, and you can clear it in under a week
  • I have only had to cantact CS, or one of the people on the forum with red names, a few times. Each and every time I received a quick, polite, and professional response with in hours. I don't understand why so many people have complained about them in the past. I have only ever had positive experiences.

You mean my 5 X-Forces joined Operation Pay Harder? icon_e_wink.gif