Should I save my 10 heroic pack for next character rotation?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I just got my 10xheroic pack and I´m so anxious to open it. But I wonder if Lady Thor icon_thor.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png is recent added, does any one knows?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can check what characters are currently available in a token (except for standard tokens) by clicking the "Info icon_question.gif" button on the right, above the 42x token pack.

4 star.png Thor hasn't been added to any token drops yet. With them releasing her full power set mid-season right now (in PvE), I'd say there's a decent chance they'll add her to tokens at the start of season 9, but I wouldn't say it's guaranteed.
  • I'm saving all my reggo tokens for 4* Thor release to tokens. Up to 147 tokens. I've been opening others tho, because I need Blade, Mystique, etc.
  • Lerysh wrote:
    I'm saving all my reggo tokens for 4* Thor release to tokens. Up to 147 tokens. I've been opening others tho, because I need Blade, Mystique, etc.

If you're saving standards, you need something like 1750 standards to have a roughly 50/50 chance of getting any 4*. Assuming, when added, that 4* Thor is one of four 4*s in standards, that means you'd need something like 7000 standards to have even odds at a single cover for her.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    If you're saving standards, you need something like 1750 standards to have a roughly 50/50 chance of getting any 4*. Assuming, when added, that 4* Thor is one of four 4*s in standards, that means you'd need something like 7000 standards to have even odds at a single cover for her.
    People who are good at math ruin everything.
  • ballingbees
    ballingbees Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    People who are good at math ruin everything.

They definitely have a few of them at the developer side who decides token draw rates.
  • Although the chance of pulling Thor is not a meaningful number unless you have a couple hundred heroic tokens sitting around, you might as well wait until Thor is in the tokens unless you've a pressing need for a certain hero and you're feeling super lucky.