randomize buffing in lightning rounds

Lightning rounds are a good way to earn iso if you've got nothing better to do, but they're so repetitive. For me, the biggest problem is that they always buff the same characters. Right now it's Hulk, BWGS, IM-40, and Psylocke. Nothing against those characters, but why would I want to use the same team over and over? Why not randomize the buffing?

Another thought on lightning rounds - why do we need a featured character at all? Lightning rounds might be more fun if it was a free-for-all like the Shield simulator.

Comments

• I like the buffing, but I wish they'd change it up more. I liked it when I was mainly using Ragnarok and Doom, because it gave me an excuse to use characters I rarely used otherwise. I would like it if they'd pick a slate of the five least-frequently used heroes and villains for their respective lightning rounds, like Beast, Daredevil, She-Hulk, Lazy Storm, and maybe GSBW or someone for heroes. Villains is a little tougher, but Hood, Sentry, and Daken never, ever need to be buffed in LRs.

I also think they should put the vaulted heroes in the LR tokens, and have them be the only 3* characters in those tokens (with their chances boosted to match). That way, it would take away the random unavailability problem for those characters.
  • i suggest to change the LR completely.
    i LOVED he thoress LR and especially the 20 member brackets. that was amazing.
    maybe it was to obvious for d3 cause you could join the last 2min and make some quick SenHood fight an you finished 1 or 2.
    but imo the system of the LR was perfect. you could actually win something. i would spend imcoin.png to get 1 for tokens with "nothing".
    there are a lot of ppl shield hop in LR because of them its not so attravtive to play LR.
    mostly i play them till 100 points and wait till its over
    there is nothing bad abaout playing longer but you get to much attacked and the reward structre isnt so good.
    think you need about 300+ points for top 50.

really would like a change in the LR.
    maybe a bit more like simulator your right. it would be def better not to have a essential in the LR.
    d3 always wanted us to change our roster more. then give us a chance !!!!

OR we could use the pvps "nobody" likes, like `balance of powers´ and make the LR like them.
    this would also mean we dont have to do them post season