Strategic Retreat for Rocket and Groot

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
Currently, Rocket & Groot can go into a match below 25%, make a yellow match, destroy all the Team-up tiles, and heal up to full. That gives great cascade potential for free at the start of a match.

It's easy to get Rocket and Groot to below 25% -- just go into a match with some benched characters and retreat a few times. Takes less than a minute.

That's an interesting exploit. One fix for it -- Strategic Retreat for Rocket and Groot. I've added it here.
    I Am Groot - Yellow yellowtile.png Passive
    Groot regrows himself from a single sprig, consuming any plant matter around him. If Rocket and Groot are below 25% health and make a yellow match, Rocket and Groot destroy all team up tiles on the board, not dealing damage, but healing 88 for each tile. Does not generate AP. The duo are never harmed during a strategic retreat.
      Level 2: Groot heals 110 for each tile. Level 3: ??? Level 4: ??? Level 5: ???
    Max Level: Heal 834 for each tutile.png tile destroyed

That would remove the exploit. They could still go into the Prologue and get pummeled down to 25%, but that wouldn't be nearly as fast.

Comments

• GothicKratos
      GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
      Very interesting catch. I'm curious how many people will actually do this though. Could be amusing with Hawkeye for random Speed Shots. icon_lol.gif