Convert the Two Power Characters

I think that with the success of chaging Daken (two star) from a two power character to a three power character it got me thinking that converting all the two power characters to three powers and subsequently raising their levels accordingly would make them more playable and would make them more interesting to play with. Putting the one stars to 50, two stars to 94, and three stars to 166 would broaden the game and it's characters. Thoughts?

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has been in the works for a long time, but it takes a back burner to pretty much everything else the devs are working on. They'd rather pump out new character that will make them more money than develop a new power for a character that most people already don't use.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing some metrics on how the 2* Daken changes molded things for him, and that tier of character.
  • I definitely understand how it would take time but I really don't understand when people say "I just get rid of these after a certain point"...seems like a waste of character if people throw them away after a certain point...also...is thereally any reason why bag man spiderman exists? He seems like the worst character created and I for one could think of a lot of better more deserving two stars out there.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing some metrics on how the 2* Daken changes molded things for him, and that tier of character.
    That was a special case where they already had the third power built for the 3* and they just needed to scale it down for the 2*. I'm sure it made him be used more as he's now useful.
  • he was always useful, even with only two powers, but now he is even more so. Many of the other two power characters are worse off than two power daken was and it is no wonder no one wants to use them. Giving them a fresh third power could change that and might be a really quick way for them to entice whales to buy 2-4 covers of some of the older characters. Skip a release event just add in a Loki Blue (or whatever) power as a progression award somewhere and see what happens.