Stacking shields?

Options
Is there any way to stack shields? Like if I want 11 hours of protection can I spend 150 HP? Or do I actually have to come back when one shield runs out and put another one up?

Comments

• ApolloAndy wrote:
    Is there any way to stack shields? Like if I want 11 hours of protection can I spend 150 HP? Or do I actually have to come back when one shield runs out and put another one up?

Can you even access the dialog to buy a shield when you have one up? If not, then no. If so... feel free to try.
  • It doesn't look like it. Right now I have one up, and when I press it, it says, "Shields are holding" and doesn't give you any option to buy more ATM.
  • Well, I can't which is most of the problem. In fact, I want to take down my old shield and put up a new one without actually attacking anyone, but that doesn't seem to be a possibility.
  • ApolloAndy wrote:
    Well, I can't which is most of the problem. In fact, I want to take down my old shield and put up a new one without actually attacking anyone, but that doesn't seem to be a possibility.

Is yielding feasible for you?
  • I ended up just playing 1 match (and hopefully wasn't attacked) and throwing up another shield. But you can probably tell from the timestamp of my original post what I was trying to do (it was for the Double Shot tourney and I didn't want to have to wake up in the middle of the night to re-up my shield).
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    8hrs is a bit smalk for a proper sleep session.
    24hrs should be 150 since a lot of ppl would use it who need more than 8hrs break, but not 24hrs.

24hrs usage for full time is impractical at most cases
  • turul wrote:
    8hrs is a bit smalk for a proper sleep session.
    24hrs should be 150 since a lot of ppl would use it who need more than 8hrs break, but not 24hrs.

24hrs usage for full time is impractical at most cases

Then you'll either be mad when they double costs or happy when they cut the time in half.