Can the android version get an interface update

Options
Hulk11
Hulk11 Posts: 435
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Seems the android version could use an overhaul, what are the chances this happens? Images are fuzzy and sorta sloppy. Some smaller devices it may be ok, but on something bigger, it's really noticeable. Something more like the pc version needs to be ported down. I don't really want to keep playing the pc version but it does look a ton better, and the interface is way easier, to navigate. I'm mentioning this cause this game is pretty hard to justify playing on pc, but the interface is one benefit. Otherwise you strictly need a laptop or something to play this. It'd be a lot easier for us players if the android version came up a little bit, and allow us to access our accounts on there. Hopefully this can get worked on. I know the accounts thing was mentioned in that interview, so hopefully they can get that done.

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I recently switched to the OnePlus One, which has a normal HD resolution of 1920x1080, and several images only cover part of the screen, causing a kinda ugly blue border around the edges. This happens for covers and prizes mainly. Not horrible, but doesn't look great.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    I recently switched to the OnePlus One, which has a normal HD resolution of 1920x1080, and several images only cover part of the screen, causing a kinda ugly blue border around the edges. This happens for covers and prizes mainly. Not horrible, but doesn't look great.
    Yeah, that is completely your device there. My game doesn't have that blue border on my Nexus 5 or Nexus 7 (2013). Both run a native resolution of 1920x1080. Though I experience lagging inputs on my tablet like nobodies business. That gets annoying.
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Options
    Darn, I came into the thread thinking you were going to ask for landscape mode. It's such a pain to have to scroll every turn to see the enemy AP or my own.