Wasted boosts

You know how team-ups are conveniently left as they are between matches so you don't have to pick new ones every time? We absolutely do not want our boosts to do that. We are used to clicking through to start the match, and there's no way to go back once you've accidentally spent nine colour boosts on Anderson Bio-Technic I. There's no need for this to happen. We should have to manually choose to use boosts if we need them.

Comments

• Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    No... When shield hopping, you definitely want your boosts remaining in place. I've done the same thing, accidentally leaving boosts in when switching to PvE matches...but I just remind myself, "Not so quick next time, fire-fingers..."
  • No matter which way you do it people are going to complain because it's something that's beneficial/harmful both ways. I've had my AP+3 all boosts running on a fight I went to prologue heal but I also really do appreciate the time saved when they're already loaded correctly when I want to use them multiple times.

It'd probably be best if they're not persistent but the game pace needs to be slower so that you're not worried about the 5 seconds it takes to select them during a shield break. Maybe Sentry nerf will solve some of that, or maybe it'll make people even more worried about those 5 seconds when you can't easily count on winning fast.
  • idk why not make a setting in which a player can check if they want to have boost saved? no no that is crazy talk it can't be that simple. it can't be done