Better levelling options

Right now i can go level by level or to the max using x iso.

If i only want to go up y levels, i have to hold the single level button five seconds, release, hold, rinse and repeat.

Can we please get some sort of button where i can enter to level my char by y levels or use x amount of iso. It's very time consuming and tiring at the moment.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I wouldn't call it "very" time consuming going level by level, but I do like the options you suggest.
  • It is when you ate spending 200k iso
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Even an "Add 5 Levels" button would be a nice improvement... I know I tend to increase lvls by 5 or 10 in one go.
  • Talahamut wrote:
    Even an "Add 5 Levels" button would be a nice improvement... I know I tend to increase lvls by 5 or 10 in one go.
    Yup, it would be helpful
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    I'd settle for just a "+1 level" button to cut down on watching the bar scroll.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I came here to post a suggestion to handle this exact issue.

I think on the raise level screen, under the big purple button there needs to be a slider control with a (-) and (+) button on either end so we can adjust how many levels the purple button "auto-levels" the chosen character. Something like:

<->
    O
    <+>
    ____________+50 levels__________

Imagine the underscore around the +50 levels as blank spaces, bb code eats the blank space and left justifies the text (eeewwww!).

Make it happen D3!

Please?
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Talahamut wrote:

+1 to this. I like to ISO manage, rather than go up to full allowable level.