Opponent difficulty progression in PVE

I've noticed recently that the difficulty level of the opposing team jumps up much sooner and much faster than it used to. Not sure if this is still part of the testing they've been doing, but I used to be able to clear around 300 points before it went from low level teams to mid level, then another couple hundred before I hit maxed out 3* teams. Now I don't even get to 200 before I'm faced with teams of fully maxed characters. Would be nice if the progression of difficulty was a more gradual curve instead of a wall (that reaches out and punches you in the face).

Comments

• iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    I just wrote a thread about this issue. I am a new player with one 3* cover and decent 2* covers but PvP match balancing is horrible! I can win one or two PvP matchesand then nothing but high lvl opponents with crazy high stats. I love this game and I have bought one $20 pack and will buy more cause I love this game but man PvP match balancing needs to be addressed.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    From what I've read & experienced, I think that the Top Tier players are having a hard time finding worthwhile opponents to get their score higher probably because the pool of players is now separated in time shards...which seems to domino all the way to the lower ranks.

As a maxed star.pngstar.png type player, my maxed star.pngstar.pngstar.png wall seems to be around 400ish right now when it used to be more 550-600...so I think that the progress of scores is slower than usual which as an effect for everyone at every level of the brackets.

EDIT: Sorry I thought that you meant PvP not PvE...if so, ignore my comment as it is not relevant to PvE.