Semi New Need Leveling Advice

Options
I've only been playing since a little before the Hunt event. I've acquired a few ** and *** covers but I'm not sure what I should focus on. I'm looking for a little advice on what to level.

IM40 5r/1b/2y lvl 40
Hulk 4g/2r/2b lvl 40
BWGS 1g/1r/3p lvl 20
Doom 4b lvl 15
Pun 4r lvl 15
CMag 2r/1p lvl 15
CSpidy 1y/2p lvl 15

Wolv 5g/5r/3y lvl 65 -- After reading the forums I realize I should have gone 5/3/5 and I have another wolvie in the works thats 1/1/4
Thor 5r/4y/4g lvl 50
CStorm 5g/4b/2y lvl 45

I have other ** but I don't think they would be relevant i.e. moonstone, draken, etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• My wolf is also 5/5/3 and I like it this way MUCH more. I pair him with 2* black widow and the third character is often already given, like im40 in the current event. So this mean that I actually use wolverine's red ability. Also, I heal with bw's blue ability. Yellow serves absolutely no purpose, and the goal of my team is to kill as fast as possible, healing tiny bits is irrelevent to me.

2* black widow is very good, you should look leveling her.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level characters you enjoy playing when they are relevant to a tournament.
  • Microtom wrote:
    My wolf is also 5/5/3 and I like it this way MUCH more. I pair him with 2* black widow and the third character is often already given, like im40 in the current event. So this mean that I actually use wolverine's red ability. Also, I heal with bw's blue ability. Yellow serves absolutely no purpose, and the goal of my team is to kill as fast as possible, healing tiny bits is irrelevent to me.

I have one but I only have 2 covers for her.
  • I have wolverine at 5/3/5, but 5/5/3 is fine.

The characters I would consider putting more levels into right now, with your current covers, are Hulk, Wolverine, Thor, and IM 40. Then work on getting more covers for Magneto, Ragnarok, etc.
  • Microtom wrote:
    My wolf is also 5/5/3 and I like it this way MUCH more. I pair him with 2* black widow and the third character is often already given, like im40 in the current event. So this mean that I actually use wolverine's red ability. Also, I heal with bw's blue ability. Yellow serves absolutely no purpose, and the goal of my team is to kill as fast as possible, healing tiny bits is irrelevent to me.

This. All of this. 5/5/3 Wolvie is great. 5/3/5 Wolvie is great. The bottom line is as long as you have 5 green, wolvie is great. And Orig. BW is awesome with Wolvie, especially if you go 5 in black. I think her optimal build is 3/5/5. Keep working on her. She's a little squisy but as long as you don't take any major hits on her you can heal up with her blue.
  • The only reason I didn't suggest focusing on OBW (who I like a lot) is there are better long-term options. But a very nice character.