Lightning Rounds, Jan 07

Comments

• russnou wrote:
    Only thing to do is double shot icon_e_sad.gif
    Some ppl said they need a break from the 2 hulk events and maybe that is exactly what this gives them. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Quite frankly, there is no excuse for any this. This game is F2P for some people, but not all. I have put in some serious money into this game, so therefore I expect support for it. To push an update with no patch notes is inexcusable. Not to mention most of these patches side load new content into the game, such as the Hulk Event or The Hunt in the past. I have no interest in the Double Shot tournament, so therefore I am stuck doing nothing. Lightening rounds are great, and we can't even do those, which again is inexcusable. Don't push an unexplained patch out before fixing one of the staples of your game. Again, if you haven't put a dime in, I understand having more patience with this, but if you have like myself, you expect results. No job in the world has all employees on vacation all at the same time. This is unrealistic, if you're trying to make money with a game, someone is always working.
  • Well it appears they've now removed it, again.

Hood disappeared well before it should've and the pop-up is gone (notably, there was no popup last week... so hey, maybe next week we'll actually have a playable round!).
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Well it appears they've now removed it, again.

Hood disappeared well before it should've and the pop-up is gone (notably, there was no popup last week... so hey, maybe next week we'll actually have a playable round!).

The popup did show up briefly last week for the doom round that some people could actually play
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Zathrus wrote:

Given that they are located, at least in part, in Boston, I don't think that's really applicable.

They are?

I CAN FIX THIS
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

Given that they are located, at least in part, in Boston, I don't think that's really applicable.

They are?

I CAN FIX THIS

If only you didn't have a Thousand Arms no items speedrun to finish!
  • Filthy casual.
  • All hail the glorious hardcore overlords!
  • If I can't play Lightning rounds at work, than no one else should be able to either!

icon_evil.gif
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    If I can't play Lightning rounds at work, than no one else should be able to either!

icon_evil.gif
    I smiled at this too since I cant play and only had a half hour for lunch to check and am partly glad myself since I have a busy workday today.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

They are?

I CAN FIX THIS

If only you didn't have a Thousand Arms no items speedrun to finish!

Look Kyle, if you put down the camera, maybe you'll have some micro someday.

Not like mine, though. You'll never have uber micro. T3h masterer would have noticed you lol

http://www.pixelrobot.com/blog/wp-conte ... /wall6.jpg
  • Kelbris wrote:

Look Kyle, if you put down the camera, maybe you'll have some micro someday.

Not like mine, though. You'll never have uber micro. T3h masterer would have noticed you lol

http://www.pixelrobot.com/blog/wp-conte ... /wall6.jpg

FK IT, BAYLIFE BROOOO
  • Looks like they're back up!
  • Indeed, and appears to be a complete restart, with The Hood.
  • Kelbris
    lightning Round shields are for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and one hour respectively

still 50, 100, and 200 HP
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Indeed, and appears to be a complete restart, with The Hood.

Noticed no HP in rewards.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    lightning Round shields are for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, and one hour respectively

So, given the limited time, they're probably worthless except for maybe the 15 min one (Use right at the end to protect a lead).
  • Kelbris wrote:

So, serious question, if people complain that the lightning rounds are pay to win, and you can't get HP from lightning rounds, does that make their gripe more legitimate?
  • Let the tanking begins icon_e_biggrin.gif .
  • Misguided wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Indeed, and appears to be a complete restart, with The Hood.

Noticed no HP in rewards.

never any hp reward in the hood rounds