Run No Man's Land again!

Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
It's been almost a year since the last No Man's Land tournament, and I think it would be an excellent format to revisit. For those that weren't around then, it featured only female characters - which at the time was limited to three different Black Widows, two different Storms, Invisible Woman, Moonstone and Yelena Belova. All male characters were locked out, so team building options were very limited.
Since then, however, a number of other female characters have been introduced to the game: Psylocke, Mohawk Storm, She-Hulk, Captain/Ms Marvel and Mystique, and Gamora is coming soon too. With this widened roster, I feel this format could be just as interesting as Children of the Atom or Nefarious Foes.
It would be nice if the male characters weren't locked out this time, but instead just give the female characters a level boost. Could get interesting!

Comments

• Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Never seen this. I would give it a try although I don't know which team to use.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Houtro wrote:
    Never seen this. I would give it a try although I don't know which team to use.
    It was one of the last tournaments run in 2013, so it has been dormant for quite some time.