How to get daily rewards?

Hulk11
Hulk11 Posts: 435
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
The new patch seems to have added that green arrow which shows rewards and it just says complete a mission and get 50 coins. I've done that and I haven't gotten it yet. How do I get these rewards?

Comments

• Same as always. You get one per day. (I don´t know the policy about posting links, but this seemed appropriate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdr6SG_t1TU)

Like you said, seems like now you have to complete a mission first (I guess people were logging in, getting the reward, and not playing).

If you didn´t get one, it probably has to do with the time you updated, you already having gotten the daily one before, something like that. I didn´t get one yesterday either, but I had already gotten it. Today it worked fine. A huge green chest, lots of sparkles, and then a freaking one star token, lol).

There isn´t like a special way to get it. I´m sure you´ll be fine.
  • I'm in the same boat as the OP. Updated the android app last night, read the patch news saying the daily supply triggers after completing a mission now.

Logged in this morning, did not see the green icon for daily re-supply.
    Closed the app and restarted.
    Now I see the green icon for daily resupply.
    Clicked on it - said i need to complete a mission.
    I completed a new mission, replayed a few old missions and pvp'd a few people in double shot.

the green icon is gone, and I did not get a daily reward.
    tried again a few hours later, and when i click on the green icon for the daily reward, it still says I need to complete a mission.

What gives? I'm going to run out of do-able missions soon unless I buy a ton of iso to level my characters (or does the requirement accept completion of replay missions?)
  • You can replay missions. You can play PvP matches.

But you are bugged. There are others with the same issue.
  • Hulk11
    Is there any news on when this will get fixed?
  • Hulk11 wrote:
    Is there any news on when this will get fixed?

Have you actually submitted a bug report as per the sticky in the Bugs forum?
  • Hulk11
    No. Are there others reporting it or is it just for my case that I need to report?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    It's a known issue that we're looking into varieties of a fix on. Feel free to ticket if it makes you feel better about things, but when it's fixed it will be fixed across the board. That being said, please make sure your system clock is set correctly. If it's not, you may not be getting Daily Rewards (or some other prizes/Tournies) showing up correctly.