hero point refund

Everyone received their hero point refund.
I have not.
I have contacted tech support multiple times
An example of the consistent tech support response will follow.
1 get new people to do your tech support, they are obviously underpaid And incompetent.

2. Can i get any advice or help?

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (76272) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

D3PA Customer Support (D3Publisher)
Nov 18 10:42

Hello D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the compensation you were expecting! We appreciate your patience, and thank you for providing the additional details we need to investigate this issue. I see in the records of the alliance 'crushinator' that you purchased several size increases. Is this the only other alliance you purchased slots for?

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
D3Publisher Customer Support Team (JDN)

Ahall43614
Nov 17 09:38

I purchased at a MINIMUM the first seven alliance spots in crushinator.
I purchased an alliance spot in another alliance i was compensated for.

I received 600hp when everyone got their refunds.

I am missing hp for at least 6 other alliance spots if not more.

The last person i told this to, told me to wait... i still have not received my refund.
I was not psychic last week when i addressed this issue.

I was not wrong to demand a refund. Almost a month ago

This will be the third time i have answered these questions.

PLEASE ESCALATE THIS TO SOMEONE IF THIS IS TROUBLE ON YOUR END.

ENDLESS EMAILS HAS WORN MY PATIENCE THIN.

EVERYONE ELSE GOT THEIR REFUNDS.
THIS IS INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING.
PLEASE AND TY

Nov 17 09:18

Hello D3P Customer,

We notice you've submitted multiple tickets about the same issue. Please note that doing so actually makes it take longer to address your ticket, and can result in unnecessary confused or being asked the same questions multiple times. In the future please refrain from submitting more than one ticket per issue so that we can better help you.

The 24-48 hours we asked you to wait was a time frame given to us by the developer for the period of time in which the Hero Points were being credited. Our records show that you were compensated the day before you sent in all of your tickets.

If you believe you were supposed to be compensated more than what was already sent, please let us know exactly what alliances you purchased roster slots for so that we can investigate this issue.

As a friendly reminder, it can take up to 72 hours for us to respond to a ticket.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
D3Publisher Customer Support Team (BLB)

Ahall43614
Nov 14 20:29

It has already been 24-48 hours. It is saturday. So i will have to wait all weekend and how many days into next week. For an issue that is weeks old

This ticket and issue is WEEKS OLD PLEASE HELP!

Original message

Nov 14 13:36

Hello D3P Customer,

We appreciate your patience as we are compensating players for previously purchased Alliance Roster Slots. You will be compensated, please be patient.

It will take up to 24-48 hours before everyone receives their compensation. If after 48 hours you still have not been compensated appropriately, please contact us again and we will be happy to investigate this issue for you.

Best Regards,
D3Publisher Customer Support Team (AJG)

Ahall43614
Nov 14 05:53

Hello, i putchased alliance spots. I purchased alot of them. I used other peoples accts and rwcruited people to buy the spots. This is my 5th email regarding this subject.
If you pay for something that is going to be given away = fraud
I was defrauded i complained. I said i want a hp refund not a monetary refund
I was told im out of luck i wont get a refund.
Then everyone i know gets their refund. I got 600hp
Where is my hp. Why did i not get a refund?
Will i get a refund?

This email is a service from D3Publisher. Delivered by Zendesk.
Message-Id:1NW25PRY_546b92fb19e27_b0523f9549ecd31c31957e8_sprut

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I would suggest replying to their last communication to you. Looks like they're trying to help you with the issue and are being polite about it. They've addressed your questions from the email thread you posted.
    Also, they announced on Nov. 7, that they would be processing refunds and these started rolling out within the following week, so I'm not sure why you're saying it's been weeks. I don't think you can count tickets submitted before they made the decision to make the refunds into that time. They actually moved on it pretty quickly after making that decision.
    Not sure where the rage and remarks are coming from when they're openly in contact and seem to be working on it. I wouldn't keep opening up tickets.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Be patient and respond to any emails they ask for your response.

I too am waiting on a LOT of HP for alliance slots (#6-17 are still missing, but 18 & 19 were refunded already). It's not like we are talking about a team the size of EA or something. Count the names in the credits (don't double count those who are listed multiple times since they do multiple jobs.)

More than a few of the emails they send out are just a courtesy to let us know that, yes they are working on this and will NOT forget us. I just received another email myself...and I've only sent 1 email total!
  • And remember if they close out the ticket but you aren't satisfied with the answer respond to that email for your ticket with the information to be reopened.