OBW has ESP

Options
I know there are quite a few unsubstantiated rumors of the AI cheating, however I was able to catch OBW using a move that she should not have been able to make. I knew that the AI was close to having enough to cast Aggressive Recon so I checked on the current purple count (8) and what level her purple skill was at (5) Good enough, she needs 11 to cast, so all is good.

I made my move, and then watched as she cast Aggressive Recon anyway, followed by matching 3 purple.

I bring this up in the very odd case that the coding might be taking that purple match in to account prior to making the move. So rather than this logic:

I have 8 purple
I can do nothing
Match 3 purple
I now have 11 purple and can cast Aggressive Recon next turn

It did:

I have 8 purple
I am about to match 3 purple
Hey! That's 11 purple, cast Aggressive Recon!
Oh yeah, go ahead and match that 3 purple now

Pretty sure that isn't the case, as it only "works" for moves that do not alter the board in any way. However, I am 100% positive that at the time the AI cast Aggressive Recon it only had 8 purple, and 100% sure that the cost was listed as 11 purple (not level 3 / 8 purple) so I am 100% sure that that move should not have been available.

(There were no other tile generating methods available for the AI: Hood, goons, etc. so there was no method of gaining those extra 3 purple short of making a match.)