can we please get a free rosterspot every so often?

like every 3 months or hell even every 4,5 or 6, its getting hard to keep up with the HP with so many characters. like maybe you could work it into daily rewards and give a few to the vets based on time.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the idea, but I think this is a much higher barrier to newer players than vets.

The longer you've played, the fewer characters were available, thus a lot of players who have been at the game for a while shouldn't have as hard of a time keeping up as one slot every few weeks is much easier than trying to catch up to the mountain of 3* characters. Since they do tend to be required for various PvE events, it's never a good idea for players to ditch a 3* they don't have.

This inevitably leads them to collecting a wider range of characters without ever maxing a single one.

Anyway long ramble aside, I don't think this is as important of a consolation to give veterans. Determine a period, and give out a free roster slot at the set intervals.

Oh, and it should be kept track separately from your purchased Roster Slots. How angry would people be if their next paid slot is 550 HP, but just before they can buy it they get a free one, which bumps the paid one up to 600 HP? Mildly.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    I love this idea. I am a new player and loveeeee this game. I have bought many roster spots and one $20 pack.. I will buy more packs but damn getting way expensive. Throwing us free rosters spots would be nice