Buying iso question.

Options
zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone know if you can buy HP and Iso with an iTunes card?

Comments

• mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes, of course. I only buy my iTunes credit discounted, specifically at 20% off or more. However one thing to keep in mind is that iTunes cards generally take 24hours to take effect. Sure they are applied in your account immediately but your credit card could still be charged if you buy something less than 24hours after you redeem it. This happened to me a while ago, don't know if it's still true.

On that note never ever ever ever ever buy iso8.png

ever.

Only buy imcoin.png when they go on sale. But the good sale. Not these past +400 imcoin.png ****, i'm talking about the +50% sales they had on Valentine's Day and New Year's. Those sales are regarded as tall tales at this point as D3 has been really stingy with their sales ever since.
  • zonatahunt
    Options
    How would I do it then? I use an iPad, and when I set up my iTunes account it asks for a credit card to be used for payment information. When I buy HP from MPQ it just charges my iTunes account but doesn't give me a choice of what payment to use, as it uses the credit card set up on my account. How would I designate the iTunes gift card to buy HP from my iPad? Thanks in advance!
  • zonatahunt
    Options
    Got it! My wife just helped out...she's the tech brains of the operation here!
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    it will automatically deduct from any iTunes credit you have first before charging your CC
  • Dont buy anything