Keep adding more characters for the 5000+ roster

Many of us love this game mainly as fans of Marvel. I just want to add a suggestion if this isn't already implemented, make it a goal to add at least 2 or three NEW NEVER BEFORE FEATURED characters (with their own mini events). Any major characters like say THANOS could have a major event like the one going on in story mode with simulator, i.e. "the Gauntlet". MPQ should have more characters in rotation. Rotate out characters for 3 months to introduce these new ones. I wanna see obscure characters too. That would be sooo awesome! Blackbolt and the inhumans maybe, or scarlet witch, or thing? Where the heck is thing and mister fantastic? Gambit, Jean grey/Phoenix, SHiar, other Cosmic character. You get it of course. I don't play mobile games like i have this one because of its longevity of play. As a fan of Marvel, im only suggesting to keep adding more characters.

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Many of us love this game mainly as fans of Marvel. I just want to add a suggestion if this isn't already implemented, make it a goal to add at least 2 or three NEW NEVER BEFORE FEATURED characters (with their own mini events). Any major characters like say THANOS could have a major event like the one going on in story mode with simulator, i.e. "the Gauntlet". MPQ should have more characters in rotation. Rotate out characters for 3 months to introduce these new ones. I wanna see obscure characters too. That would be sooo awesome! Blackbolt and the inhumans maybe, or scarlet witch, or thing? Where the heck is thing and mister fantastic? Gambit, Jean grey/Phoenix, SHiar, other Cosmic character. You get it of course. I don't play mobile games like i have this one because of its longevity of play. As a fan of Marvel, im only suggesting to keep adding more characters.
    I wanna see obscure characters too
    Blackbolt
    scarlet witch
    thing

lolwut?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    You sir have been driven mad. I suggest you see your local witchdoctor. He should have a cure for your ailment.

I seriously think that they NEED to address the issue of how to let newer players make it in this game if they continue to add characters forever. We veterans will be fine because we can add roster slots faster than they can add characters. But if the barrier to new players is not addressed soon, it will spell the end of this game. Once you cut out new players, you only have existing players. Then it's just a slow burn till the lights go out.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    This may be a tiny bit selfish on my part, but a thousand times Yes. Yes to the 1,000th.
    New characters are always fun. They might be useless for a competitive player, but for me, I truly enjoy using different characters in different combos. More characters means more combos. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    You sir have been driven mad. I suggest you see your local witchdoctor. He should have a cure for your ailment.

I seriously think that they NEED to address the issue of how to let newer players make it in this game if they continue to add characters forever. We veterans will be fine because we can add roster slots faster than they can add characters. But if the barrier to new players is not addressed soon, it will spell the end of this game. Once you cut out new players, you only have existing players. Then it's just a slow burn till the lights go out.

10000000% agree