Delay at start of the turn

Infrared
Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
(Mobile user)

When the AI finishes a move and it becomes my turn again, there is a delay before I can activate any powers. This delay is longer if any of my passive abilities like Dormammu's Aid or Healing Factor have triggered. Many others have already voiced their frustrations about this delay, and you can now add me to that list. However, if the delay cannot be removed for whatever reason, at least give some kind of visual indication of when I can activate a power.

I understand that in the past it was possible to tap a character's icon to bring up the power list almost immediately at the start of the turn, but that resulted in a bug where tapping on the power itself would fall through and move a tile underneath instead. So I take it the delay now is to work around that. I would have preferred fixing the fall through issue instead but okay.

My suggestion is to stop the character's icon from flashing until it is actually possible to activate a power. Right now I often find myself tapping repeatedly on a flashing icon at the start of my turn, and sometimes I'll inadvertently tap one too many times before it finally registers and the powers list disappears again. Very annoying when the clock is ticking during PVP shield hops.

Misc note: It is currently possible to move tiles even while the power activation delay is still active.