Gift to people who gifted me

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
For months, 10 or so people have been giving me iso, character and token gifts. Yet I've never been able to give them any gifts in return. This makes me very sad. I probably look like a complete her to them.

Instead, the game forces me to give all my gifts to the same three people; people who don't even play any more, or at least they never give me any gifts.

If someone gives me a gift, I want to be able to give them a gift back!!! Make it happen in an update! Put that person in a queue so that I give them a gift when they reach the front of my gift-giving queue.

Thanks, devs!

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nobody replied, but the dev must've had a solution, because I saw in a recent update that now they check more than just your first 1000 fb friends, which is good because I have a lot more than 1000 fb friends. HOWEVER, now when I play the game, it won't tell me who it's sending my fb gifts to!! It just says "Send To Facebook" but doesn't show any names. Am I actually sending my gifts to anyone? What in the world is going on??? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It still shows names on my iPhone, but not my Android. Are my friends receiving my gifts? I really worry about this a lot!! I want to give them the gifts they deserve from me!!!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do not personally have an answer for you, but you should shoot a support ticket off to customer support. They should be able to answer you. icon_e_biggrin.gif