Let us set our own vault

The vaulting of certain characters is a stopgap solution to the dilution of the 3* pool, and can only work so long before it causes as many problems as it solves.

Possible solution - allow us to pick X number of people essentially to be our own personal "Vaulted" list. Every time a new character is added to the pool, we can add a 3* to the list. This would be a sustainable, long-term solution to the pool dilution, and, while it would require some new coding, a) I don't think it would be too difficult, and b) it would also solve this problem long-term. The only real problem would be event tokens where someone you have vaulted was on the boosted chances list, but I think that could be worked around easily enough one way or another.

Comments

• Sounds like a good idea.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, if I had 500 Iso for every extra Spiderman, Hulk, or GSBW cover I've pulled....

Hmm...bad analogy.

Yes please. I can take the tease of the flash of a character I need, going to the gold crest, and then the skill I already have maxed (seriously I just want ONE more Yellow L.Thor, is that too much to ask?)

It is such a let down to see the flash of a character I've already got covered the way I want, the gold crest just looks like a tease then. I mean I already know I don't want what's behind door #1, can we just skip this part and give me my 500 Iso?