Where's My Moonstone token?!

Options
MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok, usually I'm not that cynical, but after the roller coaster that was the Nefarious Foes MMR, it would be nice to get something that was promised. Or maybe pro-rated depending on when you joined, like early people getting a ten-pack and so on. icon_e_smile.gif
On the plus side, I got my second first-place ever, so psyched about that at least and can probably attribute that to the first two-thirds of the event.

Comments

• They are currently re-working the token so that we get Mystique icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • MojoWild
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    They are currently re-working the token so that we get Mystique icon_e_biggrin.gif

If only...! icon_e_smile.gif
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    They are currently re-working the token so that we won't get Mystique icon_e_biggrin.gif

FTFY icon_e_wink.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Probably will get tokens with the new update. Or maybe Monday since it's the weekend.
  • MojoWild
    Options
    From David's announcement:
    *UPDATE (11/13/14)
    Hi all,
    We wanted to provide you with an update from the team at Demiurge regarding the Versus matchmaking test occurring in Nefarious Foes:
    "Firstly, to everyone that provided feedback on their experience so far: THANK YOU. We're not just saying we're thankful, we're showing it by sending everyone that plays in the Event an Event Token for the next Versus Event. You'll receive it at the end of Nefarious Foes.

Still waiting, just saying. At least I'm pretty sure I didn't get one yet.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    From David's announcement:
    *UPDATE (11/13/14)
    Hi all,
    We wanted to provide you with an update from the team at Demiurge regarding the Versus matchmaking test occurring in Nefarious Foes:
    "Firstly, to everyone that provided feedback on their experience so far: THANK YOU. We're not just saying we're thankful, we're showing it by sending everyone that plays in the Event an Event Token for the next Versus Event. You'll receive it at the end of Nefarious Foes.

Still waiting, just saying. At least I'm pretty sure I didn't get one yet.

I have yet to receive mine also.
  • We demand our 250 ISO now or we riot on the streets!
  • Just find it funny that I just got moonstone from my 900 reward hehe
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We demand our 250 ISO now or we riot on the streets!

That sarcasm is a bit misplaced.

We all know it's just another event token, with just as bad odds of receiving anything substantial from it. (Possibly worse, if the token was doctored before hand-out.)

The reason we're complaining about it, is that it is not the first time this kind of thing has happened and that once again; Demiurge/D3P has gone back on its word. (Sidenote: How many times does that make now? Has anyone been keeping count?) We're standing on principle: we were promised an event token at the end of the Nefarious Foes event and by $deity$ we shall have it!
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It would be nice if this could at least be acknowledged. There was no reason to say we would get a token if there was no plan to deliver.
  • MojoWild
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Just got mine. Black Daken, but oh well. It's the thought that counts right? icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: clarification, 2* Daken.
  • Lucked out after a looooong dry spell and got a Blade greenflag.png in mine. Currently my most covered 3* at 3 covers... Yay transition... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • I got a token, but it was for Identity Thief, and not Nefarious foes. As I figured, it was 2* Daken and 250 Iso.
  • I received my captain crunch token. Totally worth all the agonizing play and extra hp spent to get another 2* captain america. Just what I needed!

I'll just pretend that the real reward is the Sentry nerf. Ok totally worth it
  • Yep a 2* Thor, therefore paltry iso, for being a Beta tester when I hadn't actually signed up to beta Beta tester. Thanks guys!
  • Cracked mine open and got a black deadpool that I needed.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got another Cstorm. But the next token I opened was NF, so I am not gonna complain. icon_e_smile.gif
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got Bullseye from my token (aka 250 ISO).
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    I got Bullseye from my token (aka 250 ISO).

Hawkeye 250 ISO for me. How about 50 HP (ie, something usable) for everyone in the future?
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got a...that's right...a Moonstone!