Feeling downbeat about the game

Options
OrganisedConfusion1
OrganisedConfusion1 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm a fairly new player in that I'm just reaching the 100 day mark. It took me ages to get a fully levelled 3* and it's still my only one and I've finally been able to compete and get Top 100 in most PVPs. Now they're nerfing the Hood and my only fully levelled 3 star has become useless again, so what's the point in actually continuing to play and level another character if this is just going to happen again. My Hood was 4/5/4 and I get the Yellow Cover as the daily reward soon. I was going to go 5/5/3 but now the character may be pretty useless in that format.

What do people recommend I do? Should I just sell The Hood now and just see it as a waste of time? I don't see why I should put the time and effort into getting another 3* fully levelled if this is going to happen again. I was actually enjoying the game.

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Hood is still an excellent support character. I hate the turn-ending part, but at least you'll be probably able to take out one character fast.

He'll be somewhat less helpful in pve though.

Would be good to build a big tanky friend to help him out now. He's best when not sitting in the spotlight. He's a criminal, that's just asking for him to get arrested. icon_e_wink.gif
  • OrganisedConfusion1
    OrganisedConfusion1 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have The Hulk at Level 136 and can take him to 140. Unfortunately I need more of a damage dealer to go with them both though I feel.
  • I don't get why you're asking us if you should sell Hood. Hood's blue is probably the best passive in the game, and AP stealing is one of the most important and powerful game mechanics in MPQ.

The fact that the devs have not altered it in any way means he's still the top-tier support character. Hood's yellow and black have always been an "off" power that you'd only use if you had nothing else.

If you were hoping to bring Hood on your team so you could spam his yellow I don't know what else to tell you.

tl;dr: Hood's not useless.
  • 5/5/3 is still better without Sentry. Only his WR benefits from more than 3 black, at least from now.