MMR? Sentry Nerf? EU event times? Pfft!!! Fix Leaderboards!!

Options
acescracked
acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Yes this a new post on a topic that exists elsewhere. But the leaderboards problem isn't getting the attention it deserves. MMR and EU friendly start times and now sentry\hood Nerf is getting all the press.

Are we ever going to get leaderboards back? Give us an ETA like maybe "yea we can fix it in 7 months.".

BTW, if there is a plan of attack to resolve the leaderboards problem I missed it. Though this issue needs more attention regardless! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Patch Notes Preview - R65

UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
    - Fixed a bug that prevented Leaderboard information from appearing.

icon_question.gif
  • Yes this a new post on a topic that exists elsewhere. But the leaderboards problem isn't getting the attention it deserves. MMR and EU friendly start times and now sentry\hood Nerf is getting all the press.

Are we ever going to get leaderboards back? Give us an ETA like maybe "yea we can fix it in 7 months.".

BTW, if there is a plan of attack to resolve the leaderboards problem I missed it. Though this issue needs more attention regardless! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Why do you need a leaderboard? You're in first. I don't need a leaderboard to know that.
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    a8bf9777a2ca62c96c7d995e3d6eac88ae849a42089b5fc15299647743f8892c.jpg
    Check your privilege.
  • definetly agree w OP. Not being able to easily track our member's progress has been a huge pain in the kitty for out commandership. Please focus ur attention on fixing this. thank you.

marc
  • djsquillz wrote:
    definetly agree w OP. Not being able to easily track our member's progress has been a huge pain in the kitty for out commandership. Please focus ur attention on fixing this. thank you.

marc

Read the post right below the first post.
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    a8bf9777a2ca62c96c7d995e3d6eac88ae849a42089b5fc15299647743f8892c.jpg
    Check your privilege.

im-on-the-right-track-baby-i-was-born-this-way.jpg