PVE event is broken

We dont have an method to get specific character who is require in PVE event....

I dont have Hood for the last sub event in current PVE event...

I would like to leave....

Are those developer idiot?

Comments

• Sorry friend, hope for a lucky token, they did have hood rewards from a recent event but almost never have guaranteed ways to get a character ~within~ an event they are required. The advantage given is for people who have a character before an event, and it is never pleasant to be on the outside of that club, butthere is still a lot of event left without those three nodes, top placement might be extremely difficult but there should still be several progression/node rewards to make your time worthwhile.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not to mention that they went to 10/50/150 placement rewards for this one, so it'll be relatively easy to get one or two Falcon covers to help you out in the next PvE, even without the whole set of Mystique/Hulk/Hood.
  • I m maxing my 2 star.png and want to progess to the 3 star.png club.

I think that PVE is specially for us to progress. As PVP is dominate by 166, all i need is play more in PVE to get better rewards....but now i know I m wrong

how to get 3 star.png cover? what the **** is those developer think?

I m top 10 now...I want to finish in top ten with hard working before. However i don't have Hood which means that i NEVER getting good in the last sub ! So disappointed that i will give up current sub. So discourage....If i know i never get good result i WILL NOT put any effort from the very beginning

ridiculous
  • Sorry friend, hope for a lucky token, they did have hood rewards from a recent event but almost never have guaranteed ways to get a character ~within~ an event they are required. The advantage given is for people who have a character before an event, and it is never pleasant to be on the outside of that club, butthere is still a lot of event left without those three nodes, top placement might be extremely difficult but there should still be several progression/node rewards to make your time worthwhile.

If i know i never get good result , i will NOT even start the event. I get top 10 & top 20 for past sub and top 1 & top5 in current sub event . I want be get overall top 10! get the hp and 3 star.png covers! So disappointed that my past effort is totally vanished! icon_twisted.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sadly that is the nature of the Simulator. This is not the 1st time, nor the last time that the other two powered up characters in an event will be required for nodes. In fact a lot of different PvE events feature this same conundrum.

My best Advice is to play as best you can in the nodes you can manage, keep at least 1 of EVERY 3* character. I know this sounds insane (and honestly it's getting more insane as they continue to add more characters.)

Nearly every player has felt your pain. It sucks to transition from 2* to 3* as this problem is central to that.

There have been some suggestions in the past to alleviate this problem (such as making the required nodes for the character who was not recently given out require EITHER the a selected 3* or 2* powered up character.)
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    Sadly that is the nature of the Simulator. This is not the 1st time, nor the last time that the other two powered up characters in an event will be required for nodes. In fact a lot of different PvE events feature this same conundrum.

My best Advice is to play as best you can in the nodes you can manage, keep at least 1 of EVERY 3* character. I know this sounds insane (and honestly it's getting more insane as they continue to add more characters.)

Nearly every player has felt your pain. It sucks to transition from 2* to 3* as this problem is central to that.

There have been some suggestions in the past to alleviate this problem (such as making the required nodes for the character who was not recently given out require EITHER the a selected 3* or 2* powered up character.)

I think the problem is not just transition from 2* to 3* but strategies in game play. Know investing their roster and time in which event to get the best result. Like the last villian PVP , I only have daken and Ares that i know i wont go too far . I stopped in 100 points and concentrate my roster on PVE. Falcon is not a very good rewards but fine i m ok with the hp to get more slot...I do what i expected until i know the Hood is requested .....
  • Pwuz_
    benben77 wrote:
    Like the last villian PVP , I only have daken and Ares that i know i wont go too far . I stopped in 100 points and concentrate my roster on PVE

I'd recommend that you try to push up to 400 points in ANY PvP. That's were you will see a significant change in the power of your opponents. Plus then you get an extra 25 HP (for saving for those roster slots) & an Event Recruit Token (which is usually a 2*, but occasionally something more useful!).

While any particular character (like Falcon) may not be particularly useful in a vacuum, each has their place. And MORE IMPORTANTLY, I can guarantee that Falcon will be the Primary Required (if not the ONLY required) in the next PvE.

Honestly it's more rare for an event to have ONLY 1 featured character be required though. Expect Falcon & 2 other 3* characters to be required again. If you are not collecting each and every 3* you can get your hands on, you are putting yourself at a huge disadvantage.
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    benben77 wrote:
    Like the last villian PVP , I only have daken and Ares that i know i wont go too far . I stopped in 100 points and concentrate my roster on PVE

I'd recommend that you try to push up to 400 points in ANY PvP. That's were you will see a significant change in the power of your opponents. Plus then you get an extra 25 HP (for saving for those roster slots) & an Event Recruit Token (which is usually a 2*, but occasionally something more useful!).

While any particular character (like Falcon) may not be particularly useful in a vacuum, each has their place. And MORE IMPORTANTLY, I can guarantee that Falcon will be the Primary Required (if not the ONLY required) in the next PvE.

Honestly it's more rare for an event to have ONLY 1 featured character be required though. Expect Falcon & 2 other 3* characters to be required again. If you are not collecting each and every 3* you can get your hands on, you are putting yourself at a huge disadvantage.

Dont you know PVE is tough? Our roster face big pressure. Missing a round points will drop few ranks in overall result ( i m not complaint this as i feel this is fun ) you need to have the other group of character to do PVP . Especially i m not P2W.
  • Pwuz_
    benben77 wrote:
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    benben77 wrote:

Dont you know PVE is tough? Our roster face big pressure. Missing a round points will drop few ranks in overall result ( i m not complaint this as i feel this is fun ) you need to have the other group of character to do PVP . Especially i m not P2W.

I built my team up from nothing. I take F2P as a personal challenge. It is a slow and gradual process.