Curious about hp refunds

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I was wondering if any of you had had any luck with hp refunds. I'm not talking about hp refunds in the sense of 'oh, I'm upset you changed the game and I want an hp refund', but a 'hey. I may have spent more than I should have, and I need you to withdraw my hp (none spent) and give me a refund because I have an unseen monetary issue' sense. I sent a ticket explaining my situation, but I noticed not too many people have had luck with getting a refund, but I also noticed most people wanted refunds due to true healing, nerfs, alliance roster spending, etc. I'm hoping D3P isn't a soulless corporation (fingers crossed) and understands that a paying player (more than $500 this far) has an unfortunate circumstance, and needs a refund for unused hp. I'm not asking for a refund for all the hp I have bought. Just what I bought recently and haven't used.

Comments

• not to be mean, but you bought HP without a use for it, and expect a refund?
    thats on you bro you made the decision to buy it knowing full well that you had no use for it, and it may cause problems for you, so thats on your back. Why would you buy it without a use for it anyways?
  • I bought it because I like competing with the top players - earning 1800-2100+ each event. However, with my current situation, and due to the fact that season 8 hasn't began, I would greatly benefit from a refund until I can repurchase my 20,000 hp on my next payday. I undoubtedly will repurchase my hp, but it would really help me out if I could get that $100 to use until then, and put up with only hitting 1100-1300 for the first couple pvps in season 8. Not getting this refund isn't going to bankrupt me by any means, but it would be nice to eat something other than ramen noodles and pop tarts for the next 10 days because I didn't foresee an unfortunate event.
  • ok your vagueness was confusing which led me to believe that you were handling your money irresponsibly, so perhaps you could ask for a delayed charge
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've gotta agree with this guy, but to just offer a suggestion - you may have more luck going through whatever entity you used to purchase the hp in the first place - either the google store or the apple store. I've heard more stories of them being more lenient as far as refunds for purchases just before the game makes a huge change or "my kid hit the purchase button 5 times, OMG". Anyway - sounds like you're in a rough spot so I hope it works out for you. Best of luck.