New Characters in token packs

Options
GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm writing an open letter to David [Hi-Fi] or anyone else in the development team who reads the forums (hi IceIX.) Can we have the information on who is going to be in and who is going to be out of the token packs soon? Since you litterally did not archive a single character that I have maxxed out (and I have five at this point,) I decided to hold off on opening my tokens until the next season, but I would like to see who is going to be in and who is going to be out before I do so - I could change my mind.

You did say you would give us advance notice and there are two days left (just a bit under,) but I'm getting a bit antsy and I really want to crunch the numbers before I go on my spree. Yes, I crunch the numbers. I'm that kind of geek. I'm not alone, though, I've seen all the spreadsheets!

Comments

• dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    I'm writing an open letter to David [Hi-Fi] or anyone else in the development team who reads the forums (hi IceIX.) Can we have the information on who is going to be in and who is going to be out of the token packs soon? Since you litterally did not archive a single character that I have maxxed out (and I have five at this point,) I decided to hold off on opening my tokens until the next season, but I would like to see who is going to be in and who is going to be out before I do so - I could change my mind.

You did say you would give us advance notice and there are two days left (just a bit under,) but I'm getting a bit antsy and I really want to crunch the numbers before I go on my spree. Yes, I crunch the numbers. I'm that kind of geek. I'm not alone, though, I've seen all the spreadsheets!

I too have spreadsheets. I'm sitting on 65 tokens waiting to be opened to see who's back and who's out. My alliancemates are amazed at my restraint. Or just give us a message "no changes will take place this season." Not knowing is the worst part.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Your prayers have been answered, as They literally just announced this above.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:

Hi,

Please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19074

Hope that helps.