Health pack game feature suggestion

Options
ShavedDome
ShavedDome Posts: 61 Match Maker
edited January 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Maybe this wouldn't make sense but what do you think about having the limit of 5 health packs not include the ones you are awarded but only the ones that regenerate.

That way you could still use the health packs recieved in a pinch but the you still wait to regenerate. Right now it is frustrating because I usually recieve one when I am down one or two so I never can get whead.

I know about spidey and bw and am getting better but I still can't seem to get ahead like a lot of players say they do with the health packs. I actually now don't run out of health packs unless I am going up against rags and venom and they get going cascading from turn 2.

What do people think of this idea. And please just dont flame it if you an original player and have 10k health packs. icon_e_wink.gif

ShavedDome

Comments

• I like the idea of having health packs come in 2 types. Regenerated (by the timer) and earned. With the option of which to use first of course.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Good idea, but d3p makes more money the way it currently works. I'd welcome it, but I don't expect our to happen.