Make PVP Playable

I am a relatively new player to the game (60 Days in)... but have run in to a wall that is making the game unplayable.

My PVP results have never been great, but the last PVP was ridiculous.
I am a mid level player currently making a transition from 2* characters to 3*. I have a diverse set of covers, with a max level of 70 (1x Devil Dinosaur, 1x Invisible Woman), and an average level of 45 (across 45 Roster spots).

That being said in the last PVP I was consistantly matched against players with characters lvl 160+. Paying the skip tax, I skipped over 100 opponents trying to find someone I could at least fight, and there was nothing.

I have spent plenty of money on Roster slots, as I use to enjoy the game. But not being able to play is not fun. D3 needs to seriously look at how they match make players. I am fine with being matched with more difficult opponents, the farther I rise in a PVP, but I should at least have a chance to beat the players I am matched against.... unless there is literally NOBODY else in my bracket with a roster even close to mine.

D3 needs to revisit there MMR to allow for the game to be playable to people of different roster strengths. This could possibly by done by factoring in a players average character levels (using something to prevent people from intentionally tanking their avg player lvl), as well as the number of covers that a person has unlocked.

Comments