Suggestions from a new-ish player (45 days in)

JustDan13
JustDan13 Posts: 67
First off, love the game (obviously, since I'm posting on the official boards).

Suggestion the First: Choices on rewards.

This one's fairly simple. Instead of having threshold X yield prize Y, have threshold X give you a choice of prize A, B, or C. Now, most people will probably agree that prize B is by far the best way to go, but what about the player who already has that cover maxed, and has been dying for that 5th yellow IM40? For every tier and reward, there should be options. This would lead to varied rosters and happier players.

Suggestion the Second: Choices on opponents in PvP.

I hate hitting the 'wall' in PvP. For me it happens right around the 500-550 mark. All of a sudden, all three of my 'options' are roughly the same, and way over my head. Considering there are three nodes, why not make them tiers of opponents, with commensurate rewards? Tier 1's node could be players with point totals or roster strengths marginally below my own, with rewards possibly in the single digits. Tier 2's node could be roughly my 'level', with rewards in the 15 point range. Then Tier 3's node could be somewhat open-ended, and contain everyone who's participating that's over my head, with rewards from 20-50 or so. This would enable people like me to still grind out points (at a much slower rater, with greater attrition of health packs) instead of reaching the point (early on) where I can't realistically win any of my suggested matches, so I just sit and watch as I lose defense after defense.

Suggestion the Third: Trading in covers & ISO-8.

As I stare at my Invisible Woman (my first 4 star, with sheer luck providing a couple of extra covers), into whom I dumped tons of ISO-8, I wish there was some sort of option to trade some of those in for something more useful. There should be an option to trade in any cover for a cover of your choice of a lower star ranking. For example, if I pull another Invisible Woman (4 star) yellow cover, I could trade it in for a Hulk (3 star) black cover, which has thus far eluded me, or any other 3, 2, or 1 star cover. Similarly, what if there was a buy-back of ISO-8, at a large loss? So if I dumped 10k into IW, I could pull out 2.5k at my leisure. Still keep all her covers (once they've been used, they should probably be permanent), but get the option to grab ISO-8 to fuel my newly-buffed Hulk, just at a significant loss.

I'm sure that there are probably good reasons not to enable some of these points, as I'm still trying to understand the ins and outs of the game, but these things would certainly make MY life a lot more fun, and isn't that what's really important here?