Limited Time Offers and Collections

Options
I really love this game and have been playing almost non-stop (to the detriment of productivity) since the weekend. Just a couple quick requests.

The next time that a limited time offer is available, please let players know that it will expire. I had my heart set on a pair of Spiderman Classic covers, but when I was ready to purchase yesterday the offer was gone from the recruit screen. Now I'm sitting on 1100+ HP waiting for him to swing back to the recruit screen for 500 HP. Still playing like mad, but I'm bummed that I'm not building my Ironman, Spidey, Storm "dream team".

My other request would be a "library" view in the collections screen that shows owned and unowned covers. It would be nice to see all of the possible covers that you could get instead of just the ones that you already have...it would also likely add to some more sales from a completionist like myself. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Forgive the double feedback (I submitted this through the Google docs as well).

And again a huge compliment to everyone at D3...I've tried dozens of Smartphone games over the years and only Marvel PQ and Middle Manger of Justice have gotten more than a few minutes playtime. I've already put as much time into Dark Reign as most AAA console titles. Addictive, inspired and fun!