Wolverine X's Enraged Slash does no additional tile damage

After the recent patch, it appears that Wolverine X's Enraged Slash does no additional tile damage on top of the base damage. This is apparent in all tournaments.

My current Wolverine has a base damage of 1480, and I've tested it. It does 1480 only, with no additional damage from the 3 rows of destroyed tiles. Any other tile matches resulting from that clearance will have damage as usual.

I would go on and say that Wolverine X's Enraged Slash has been nerfed too much. 1480 damage for 15 AP, for a legendary character must be a joke. It used to have a base damage of 3120 or so. Please look into this, thanks.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
    Looking into this (amongst all the other things we're looking into in this subforum in particular). Not any changes that were made here, so not sure why he'd suddenly be doing no damage on other tile destruction.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Looking into this (amongst all the other things we're looking into in this subforum in particular). Not any changes that were made here, so not sure why he'd suddenly be doing no damage on other tile destruction.

Thanks for looking into this.

Just for my own understanding, was the skill base damage reduction intentional? Or was it part of the bug I reported?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
    Bombul wrote:
    Thanks for looking into this.

Just for my own understanding, was the skill base damage reduction intentional? Or was it part of the bug I reported?
    Ahh, missed the other portion. Actually, it was a mistake with the damage multipliers on the different Wolverines. One was set to another's multiplier and vice versa. So it was an intentional change, yes. We're still monitoring Wolverine X-Force's abilities overall in balance as not many players are actually using him to real effect yet.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Ahh, missed the other portion. Actually, it was a mistake with the damage multipliers on the different Wolverines. One was set to another's multiplier and vice versa. So it was an intentional change, yes. We're still monitoring Wolverine X-Force's abilities overall in balance as not many players are actually using him to real effect yet.

Hmm, I'm not sure I get you. Intentional mistake?

I also noticed the basic tile damage for Wolverine X scaled really poorly with levels. At a very high character level, he still does about 60-70 dmg per green/red/yellow tile, which I cannot help but suspect is a problem because he was already doing that sort of damage before I leveled him.

Thanks for looking into it.