D3P Forum Reputation

Options
Would anyone else be interested in having a +1/-1 Reputation System for the forums????

I think that it would be a good way to start distinguishing the helpful and quality forum members from the pack should the Admins choose to create user-moderator positions here. Even if that never happens, it is still a good way for new forum users to judge the quality of information they are reading.

If you're reading this and thinking "Hey! Is this guy saying I'm not a helpful and quality member?!?!?"

Well...

You're probably not. If you were helpful, you'd be thinking "Hellz yeah, this is a good idea!" icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    I love the idea. There's a few members I'd love to give multiple +1s too. Can't think of many -1s yet.

I might be the target of -1s though. I get in silly moods.
  • Dninot wrote:
    I love the idea. There's a few members I'd love to give multiple +1s too. Can't think of many -1s yet.

I might be the target of -1s though. I get in silly moods.

Lol I can't think of any of your posts I'd -1 though the only posts I can think of at the moment that I would are the stupid spam posts but they disappear quickly enough on their own.
  • I think it sounds like a good idea. I haven't seen many bad post as of yet, but I think the system would help
  • And... the top 5 MVPs will get a legendary card for their efforts!

HELL NO icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bombul wrote:
    And... the top 5 MVPs will get a legendary card for their efforts!

HELL NO icon_e_biggrin.gif

Jokes on you; I already got my 4 star Wolvie! (Of course I could always use more covers as he's kind of useless at lvl 1 power lol). icon_e_wink.gif
  • Not necessary, IMO. It's a small enough forum to get familiar with members by name. Perhaps allow avatars for better identification and familiarization. Many other forums I go to are much bigger and you still can tell who people are. For example, I've already known hogunner to be helpful.
  • Not necessary, IMO. It's a small enough forum to get familiar with members by name. Perhaps allow avatars for better identification and familiarization. Many other forums I go to are much bigger and you still can tell who people are. For example, I've already known hogunner to be helpful.

Thanks! It's just one of the ways I try to help developers I like and I'm a wee bit obsessed at the moment lol. You may see my attendance drop off a bit in the next week or two as we're hiring a new employee and I may have to put the Marvel Puzzle Crack down for a bit. icon_razz.gif