Suggestion for award revamp

Ive been playing about a month and a half and reading the boards for about a month, finally decided to join today to add some thoughts. Tho this may be one of those issues thats only pertinent to newer players like me.

Bear with me as I hope to explain this properly...lol

I view the placement rewards as being in tiers, moreso than just 1st gets x, 2-5 gets y and so on

So typically we see tiers like:

the 4* tier

the 3* tier

The 2* tier

The standard token Tier

As a newer player, I have often found myself wanting covers from multiple tiers in the same event. While this can be seen as giving me a wider range of placement where I get something I can use, I also feel like I'm losing out by placing better in some instances.

So here is what I would suggest:

Currently the 4* tier also gets the top 3* tier award in addition to the 4* tier award. What I would suggest is carrying this mechanic down to the other tiers as well.

3* tier winners would also get the best 2* tier award, 2* tier winners would also get the standard token tier awards, etc...

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally, I would always be happy to take an extra 250 Iso...I mean 2* cover.
  • Exactly, even if you didn't need the cover, it would be a nice bonus bit of iso...