Add 'Recruit' and 'Sell' buttons to rewarded cards

FaustianDeal
FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
The only option I have when I am awarded a new card is to 'continue', I have to go into my roster to sell or train the card I was just awarded - does it have to be that way?

Would it be possible to add the 'train' and 'sell' buttons here directly? Its not something I would use during PVP when I am trying to finish a shield-ladder quickly, but when event prizes are being awarded it would be nice to easily recruit/train the T4or card I just won, or sell the G.D. moonstone I just got from opening a heroic token.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I'm all for less clicks overall, which is optimal.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually there is already a sell button...it's just that you only get it if you have an open roster slot already. icon_question.gif

If you don't sell them, hitting continue will actually fill that roster slot with the new character (or double of an existing character.)

If I recall correctly, there is a way to neither sell or recruit, but it was something goofy like hit the back button at the top right corner of the screen. It's not a series of menus I often have had much time with, so I may be mistaken on that last part.

blackflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png

That said, it really would be great if we could get these same options even IF we don't have an empty slot.
  • QoL change and souds easy to implement since they often make these kind of improvements. I also thought of this before but wasn't bothered much by it to make a suggestion.