optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Venom/Lieutenant/Soldier
Juggernaut/Soldier/Soldier
Juggernaut/Analyst/Soldier - seriously, this one is just straight up dickish
Ares/Juggernaut/Daken
Bullseye/Yelena/Lieutenant
Thor/Pyro/Pyro

The stuff Phantron mentioned here applies too: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18720

I'm sure I've missed some that others will add later.

These nodes are not fun. These nodes are not fair. Just because people play and beat them does not mean you should continue to run them.

Maybe you meant for them to be cute 80s beat-em-up quarter munchers. They are not cute. I will not pay one credit to continue. I will let the game over timer run out, rage-quit, and uninstall.

Your move.

Comments

• Hood/Muscle/Juggernaut needs to be on that list too.
  • Venom + purple pump
    Yelena + purple pump
    Juggernaut + red or green pump
    Ragnarok + green pump
    Any character with green ability + Sniper (I think? The one that generates 2 green AP with 0 AP Deadly Shot)
    Muscle + any villian that isn't Yelena or Bullseye (and not both at the same time)
    The Hood + any goon that isn't Don (The Hood + Don has no offense and can't steal red/green reliably so you can still fight back very slowly).

I think that covers the most egregious DA combinations we face. Yes some characters like Ares and Daken are just plain overpowered when they're scaled to a high level but that's more of a scaling issue. There's nothing particularly cheap about Ares at a high level. He's just stupidly good at everything when he's level 200, but I can accept that, at least better than getting stunned for ever or watch Ragnarok going on a '15 turns in a row where I used Godlike Power' streak.
  • optimiza wrote:
    Venom/Lieutenant/Soldier
    Juggernaut/Soldier/Soldier
    Juggernaut/Analyst/Soldier - seriously, this one is just straight up dickish
    Ares/Juggernaut/Daken
    Bullseye/Yelena/Lieutenant
    Thor/Pyro/Pyro

The stuff Phantron mentioned here applies too: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18720

I'm sure I've missed some that others will add later.

These nodes are not fun. These nodes are not fair. Just because people play and beat them does not mean you should continue to run them.

Maybe you meant for them to be cute 80s beat-em-up quarter munchers. They are not cute. I will not pay one credit to continue. I will let the game over timer run out, rage-quit, and uninstall.

Your move.

Prepare your ragequit email because you'll be uninstalling soon, then.