The real fun of playing Juggernaut Heroic mode

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I just realized the real fun of playing Juggernaut heroic mode is to see how many extra movies AI can make in one battle. For me is 9 so far, I bet AI could make more extra movies in that battle if I didn't lose already.

Comments

• MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i watched an unstoppable crash cause a 12 match of yellow that split the board into four sections, gave ares enough yellow for 2 sunders and enough AP for a headbutt and 2 chemical reactions. friggen unstoppable crash causes better cascades than a maxed out X-force blast, incredible really.
  • D3P2K5
    D3P2K5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Even better when Juggy has goons on its side. He can pretty much execute a crash on the second move and then generate extra AP from cascades and the goons double dipping refueling Juggy for Headbutt.
  • I had to resort to using full boosts so I could end the game quickly with rage of panther and sniper rifle before the unstoppable cascade of head butting death pulverised me. Even then it didn't work alot of the times...
  • Unstoppable Crash has always been a top tier board control/AP generating move. Basically whatever plan based on the board position you thought you had just isn't there anymore after an Unstoppable Crash.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Unstoppable Crash has always been a top tier board control/AP generating move. Basically whatever plan based on the board position you thought you had just isn't there anymore after an Unstoppable Crash.

if there ever was a 3* version of jugg everyone would lose their minds wanting to get him and at the thought of ever going against him.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Unstoppable Crash has always been a top tier board control/AP generating move. Basically whatever plan based on the board position you thought you had just isn't there anymore after an Unstoppable Crash.

if there ever was a 3* version of jugg everyone would lose their minds wanting to get him and at the thought of ever going against him.

Depends on if they made him a lazy character or actually gave him different skills. Health would still be insane.
  • Hmmmmm 3* Juggernaut, oh how I'd love him!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We already have a 3* version of Juggernaut. He's called Hulk. High health, green board shaker and red big damage move wtih (potential) self damage.
  • If they made him a 3* char, they might go the Mororo route of keeping his skills at 10AP, but just doing more damage.
  • TBH surprised juggs board shake hasn't been nerfed like storms board shake. It only costs 6 and that is the big mistake - esp for a 1* who scales at maybe double the rate of 3*

200 juggs is probably on par with a 395+ 3*
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    We already have a 3* version of Juggernaut. He's called Hulk. High health, green board shaker and red big damage move wtih (potential) self damage.

Too expensive, actually. What makes Jugg's powers so awesome is that they are litterally two matches each. You can frequently generate enough green through Unstoppable Crash to do it again.

Hulk does occupy the same niche, though, definitely. Also, I know you weren't entirely serious, I was just being pedantic. icon_e_smile.gif