Don't start Season 8 until...

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
You fix the leaderboard issue.

Seriously.

It is so damn frustrating not being able to see what people on your alliance scored unless you're able to stay up late enough to take a screenshot with 1 minute left.

Where I am now, the events on sunday and friday end at 2am.

I have work on Monday and Saturday at 9am so I can't stay up that late and on Wednesday I'm at work, so I can't do it then either.

Please, just stay in the off season until this mess is cleaned up...

Comments

• V1rusHunter
    V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I agree. Leaderboards are important for commanders. It's very hard to tell someone's overall performance in pvp because you don't provide leader boards in the shield simulator. Please consider adding the rankings and points there as well.
  • I agree. Leaderboards are important for commanders. It's very hard to tell someone's overall performance in pvp because you don't provide leader boards in the shield simulator. Please consider adding the rankings and points there as well.

Being able to see other people's simulator scores would be very helpful too, if that is possible.

Maybe just the commanders can see those numbers.

It is much more valuable to know what someone can average per PVP rather than just their cumulative score.

I really hope this problem is solved soon.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I agree, that leader boards are important, And are huge asset. But Hi-Fi did say it could take a while to fix. I would much rather get s8 started. The sooner it starts, the sooner we get a 2nd power for Thorette. Unless they almost have it fixed. A couple of days won't make much difference. But if it's something that's going to take a while longer, then it may be best to just get on with s8. Going by past events, and how they said the release will be like Fury's, I would guess her blue ability will be next.
  • I agree, that leader boards are important, And are huge asset. But Hi-Fi did say it could take a while to fix. I would much rather get s8 started. The sooner it starts, the sooner we get a 2nd power for Thorette. Unless they almost have it fixed. A couple of days won't make much difference. But if it's something that's going to take a while longer, then it may be best to just get on with s8. Going by past events, and how they said the release will be like Fury's, I would guess her blue ability will be next.
    Yea.

I've heard they'll have it fixed "mid month"

So that means it'll likely be fixed right as the new season starts.

That is good news:
    Hi,

You should see a fix for the leaderboards bug in the next patch (around mid-month). Our apologies, we know it's an important issue, but it hasn't been one we could quickly push out a fix for.

Thank you for your continued patience.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18480
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hopefully there is another "bug" that rewards us a second time for say the blade PVE and something else I scored well in. icon_razz.gif
  • onimus wrote:

Seriously.

It is so damn frustrating not being able to see what people on your alliance scored unless you're able to stay up late enough to take a screenshot with 1 minute left.

I have work on Monday and Saturday at 9am so I can't stay up that late and on Wednesday I'm at work, so I can't do it then either.

So you're saying you don't have any one else in your whole alliance who take screen shots of the leaderboard for you? Also, ironically, per Hifi's previous post, I believe they anticipate having it fixed in about a week, which would put it right about when seasons start.
  • onimus wrote:

Seriously.

So you're saying you don't have any one else in your whole alliance who take screen shots of the leaderboard for you? Also, ironically, per Hifi's previous post, I believe they anticipate having it fixed in about a week, which would put it right about when seasons start.

Nah, The PVPs don't really end at a good time for anyone. 1am is a terrible time to end a PVP, except on a Friday. But screenshots for only one PVP per week aren't useful. And if you forget 1 PVP, then everything was for naught.

As for them fixing it in about a week, that's good. Nothing ironic about it, but hopefully they'll get it done prior to the season.
  • Also, ironically, per Hifi's previous post, I believe they anticipate having it fixed in about a week, which would put it right about when seasons start.

5145262+_b6a7a025168baf8db624fc43cdb1302c.jpg