Ironclad Double Shot

Options
Just chanced upon a new cover pack available from the Recruit Tab. I see 2* Magneto, IM40 and Bullseye. I wonder who the available characters will be....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• I see it too. Guessing the pack went active before the event did.

The 5-pack has a guaranteed IM40 for 2000 (1800 deal).
  • I hope Classic Mag covers are a prize seeing as how there were no lightning rounds last week.
  • nope, identical to the ironman 40 double shot a couple weeks back
  • Hurray, I'm going to finally get a blue Spider-Man cover probably!
  • I need some spidey covers got 4purple, 1 blue and no yellow, glad yellow is lowest prize.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spidey and Daken in placement awards, Bullseye in progression awards. I think I'll mostly sit this one out. I could use a break after about 3 weeks of the Hulk event. Spidey's great of course, but I finally got all his covers.

I was hoping they'd feature some less common characters. Maybe next event.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Well I can definitely use the Spidey covers. Too bad it looks like it ends at 5am for me. Such an awful end time.
  • I just took a chance at the ironclad double shot special - i pulled magneto - marvel now blue, IM40 red, IM 40 yellow, bagman icon_e_sad.gif, moonstone.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Added noobpotato to the tracking sheet. Seems like these tokens are pretty similar to heroics, maybe?
  • Just got 2* Wlov from double shot token.
  • I got a IM 40 red from 1 token
  • im 40 - yellow
  • Ground up to 250 and got Bagman, to think people were complaining about getting Cap and Wolverine from their tokens. Of course I already don't have enough ISO to level all my 3 stars so I can't feel to bad. Bring on the lightening rounds so I can grind out some much needed ISO.
  • iron clad daily special - daken purple
  • Got black daken from 250 token.
  • I wonder if the theme of Ironclad is 'a person wearing something over their head', which covers probably 90% of all the characters in this game.
  • Doesn't seem to be any restriction on ** characters. Probably just screws you out of any *** other than IM40.
  • Red Wolverine from 250 Token. Looks like there's leftover inventory from The Hulk event
  • Got x-force wolverine.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Added GEFPenst, cweiguan, Spoonzo, Psychosocial, and gobstopper to the sheet; updated noobpotato.

Reminder that folks can update on their own: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... REE#gid=17