Token's pull rate reduced?

Nefesh
Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
Since last big update (more than a week ago) I haven't gotten any 3* covers from token pulls (all 3* covers I got were earned in PVP events).
I used like almost 100 gray tokens and lots of gold and event tokens (I didn't count but definitely more than 10). Normally this amount would have given me at least ONE or more 3* covers but all I get is 100 iso and 250 iso (you know what I mean icon_e_wink.gif ).
It's not only me being so "unlucky" most of my alliance mates noticed same thing. And all of us got plenty of tokens (lightnings, events, daily deals, resupply). And it's like 3* were completely removed from any tokens... and all this since the last update.
Coincidence? doubt...
Do they really think that they will earn success by putting us in strained circumstances when our roster don't develop? People will just lose interest in game like that...

Anyone else experiencing unlucky period? icon_twisted.gif

Comments

• Nefesh
    Just opened 6 heroic tokens which were the rewards for the season 7.
    All of them gave me 2*... I mean six gold heroic tokens and nothing!! You, devs, must be very happy...
  • I feel the same as well but of course we can't be sure. I go on a long drought of 3* and then I get one from a standard or heroic token usually.
  • Nefesh
    KevinMark wrote:
    I feel the same as well but of course we can't be sure. I go on a long drought of 3* and then I get one from a standard or heroic token usually.
    Yeah, usually it is so. But this time it is not as usually, the actual pull rate is ridiculously low starting from the last update. And not only me who noticed it. So, I'm just putting two and two together....
  • Just very unlucky. I had 4 Tokens. I just opened my rewards and I pulled a Red Colossus cover. Rest 2*
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Here's a fun stat to wrap your head around:
    -16.4%: Odds of pulling a 3* or better from a single Heroic Token.
    -16.7%: Odds of going 0-for-10 with 10 single Heroic Tokens (not a 10-pack).

Happy Monday, people!
  • I don't know...I haven't pulled a single 3* cover since the Anniversary week. I've been playing for just about a year and this is the longest drought by far.

It's at the point now where my jaw drops every time I open a new Heroic token and see that it's another 2*.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope, I've been having an slightly luckier than usual run as of late. I want to say 3 Gold out of the past weeks worth of pulls (which honestly 1 per week has been my norm for as long as I've played excluding the Anniversary Week.)

Only 1 of those 3 was a cover I needed, so considering that I guess it really is just an average week.
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Hi, just wondering, is there a different pull rate for veterans vs transitioners vs newbies? I'm one of those who saved up a few dozen tokens only to get turds (no 3stars).

I just cashed 50 standard n six gold which i hoarded , only to get turds icon_evil.gif

I got fed up and splurged 5000 to pull 10 standard and then i got 1 3* out of it.

Sigh.
  • Bought a 10-pack in the Simulator first one out was Mystique then a bunch of two stars I sold off.