when can we expect ms marvel in tokens+rewards?

Options
MarcusGraves
MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
i'd like to have a maxed out MM in my roster for fun or whenever she's boosted in PvE and not have it be I can only get her through the soul crushing grind that is PvE lately. when can we expect her to be added to tokens + PvP rewards? really seems like something D3 is dragging their feet on and I don't wanna quite yet say they're doing it in the hopes that people shell out some HP to rank her up but it should be something that is really easy to do.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I might consider boosting up her levels with HP, which I've never done for any character before, but I can't boost something I don't have (like red covers). I'm at 0/2/3 right now. I only got one cover in the first PVE and then a couple token draws from that event and this one, plus a progression somewhere... Seems way too early to have her in the PVE right now.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Carol got married?

Honestly they need to be quicker about getting new characters into the pool, otherwise it takes several months before your average player can use them for anything other than their featured events.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    brisashi wrote:
    Carol got married?

whoopsie, fixed
    brisashi wrote:
    Honestly they need to be quicker about getting new characters into the pool, otherwise it takes several months before your average player can use them for anything other than their featured events.

yeah its really annoying and its the jugg event that really made me wonder what were they thinking for the 2* choices of it? if MM was in the reward pool like she should be for me to build her up I would have no issue with her being one of the choices in the jugg event, however since that is not the case they really should of just let us use 2* thor instead.
  • I agree.

Btw, I cannot give reputation to you. It says too soon. Must be the problem a couple of people mentioned in Bugs section iirc.