Changes in the Standard Tokens?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Not to complain or anything, but I just had 4 standard tokens, and I got a 1-Star, a 2-Star and two three-stars (Mohawk Storm and Classic Magneto) out of them. I hadn't seen a gold cover from a standard token in ages, and even rarely got silver, so I was wondering if the drop rates have changed yet again. Anyone else notice anything?

Comments

• I got a BP and Daken Blues from standards the other day, after a bit of a dry run.

Don't think anythings been changed, just luck.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Really only luck. I had the same a month ago (2 3* within 4 standard tokens), since then nothing.... just 1stars or very seldom 2star cover
  • I've opened about 150 hoarded standard tokens in the last week.

I've noticed I pull baby Torch about 2-3 times as much as any other 2*, perhaps cause he's newer.

At the 1* level, I still pull Iron Man and Storm more than the other characters, but I don't think that's changed.

You might see more of the same 3* characters because they took some out of the rotation.
  • I mentioned in a previous thread, but I received XForce from a standard token the other day. That's after having never actually seen anything above a 2* from a standard token. I'm just writing it off to luck than any changes in the game. Congrats!
  • If I was a statistician I'd come to this forum to laugh.

Open 1500 tokens getting nothing but 1*s and 2*s for months ->tokens are normal

Open tokens number 1501, 1502 and 1503 getting a couple of 3*s one day -> 2/3rds of normal tokens give out 3*s, they must have changed them!
  • Don't know if it's a question of luck, I haven't received a 3* from tokens (both Heroic and event-dedicated) in weeks. Previously (up to about a month ago), the 3* droprate was about 25-33% from heroic/event tokens, now - nothing. Most of the drops now are either 2* Captain America or Storm, with a bunch of 1* Ironmen and Juggernauts. I've used up around 30 tokens over the past few weeks and all I got is junk. icon_e_sad.gif