nothing worth playing

Comments

• Okay. Cool story, bro.
  • Juggernaut Heroic.. no thanks
    PVP for Colossus.. no thanks
    Shield..no point raising my MMR unnecessarily
    Season rewards... if I came 1st I might get one 3 star cover, meh no thanks

nothing worth playing

It is what you find worthy of your time, if you feel this way, it may be time to move on. Angry Birds Transformers is pretty fun.
  • Juggernaut Heroic.. no thanks

nothing worth playing

You need to stop playing if you don't enjoy the match3 aspect of the game. Doing stuff you hate for the sake of rewards is called a a job. A bad job.
  • russreid91
    russreid91 Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Juggernaut Heroic.. no thanks

nothing worth playing

I still enjoy the game and want to play but I'm at a spot where it doesn't make sense to play any more.

Juggernaut Heroic... not going to start playing until Saturday night at the earliest or else it just isn't worth it
    PvP for Colossus... I'm sitting at around 780 unshielded but not going to push any higher yet as I don't want too many hits but I don't want to shield yet either. Only got to this score because there was nothing else to play
    Shield... I'm sitting around 1600 which is about the same as above, don't want to push much higher as I don't want too many hits and I'm not going to shield for this.
    Prologue... go back and see if I can get those last two Yelena covers instead of the 20 iso I have been getting. It's not a win even if I win.

I do like that there is a strategy to doing well at this game but at the same time disappointed that if I have a few minutes to kill there really isn't a place for me to just play a couple of fun games. This is one of the really great things about Gauntlet you can play a few here and play a few there and not mess up your refreshes or you shield hops.

Keep in mind this doesn't happen too often where there isn't something too play, just in a bubble for about 24 hours that is all.
  • dragma wrote:

nothing worth playing

It is what you find worthy of your time, if you feel this way, it may be time to move on. Angry Birds Transformers is pretty fun.

Angry Birds Whaaaat?!
    I need to look around more often. Lol
  • We go through bad times in the game, but there are many good times too.

I wanted Mystique for a long time, so I was just happy, even if she's could be not good as a character (haven't looked closely so I can't tell as yet).

You're just a bit demotivated, it will pass.
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options

nothing worth playing

May I suggest Terra Battle while you're waiting?
  • I've actually taken the past 2 days as an opportunity to put some time into other games. The last dungeon in Eternal Sonata is a much more enjoyable grind than Heroic: Juggernaut, to be sure.
  • optimiza wrote:

nothing worth playing

Good? I downloaded but it's just sitting there with the 'new app' icon
  • homeinvasion
    homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    russreid91 wrote:

nothing worth playing

I still enjoy the game and want to play but I'm at a spot where it doesn't make sense to play any more.

Juggernaut Heroic... not going to start playing until Saturday night at the earliest or else it just isn't worth it
    PvP for Colossus... I'm sitting at around 780 unshielded but not going to push any higher yet as I don't want too many hits but I don't want to shield yet either. Only got to this score because there was nothing else to play
    Shield... I'm sitting around 1600 which is about the same as above, don't want to push much higher as I don't want too many hits and I'm not going to shield for this.
    Prologue... go back and see if I can get those last two Yelena covers instead of the 20 iso I have been getting. It's not a win even if I win.

I do like that there is a strategy to doing well at this game but at the same time disappointed that if I have a few minutes to kill there really isn't a place for me to just play a couple of fun games. This is one of the really great things about Gauntlet you can play a few here and play a few there and not mess up your refreshes or you shield hops.

Keep in mind this doesn't happen too often where there isn't something too play, just in a bubble for about 24 hours that is all.

This is exactly the problem. The overarching problem with the game.

There is one strategy to win only.

Wait till late then use Xforce/ Deadpool/ Daken and get up to about 1100 points
    then use Sentry/ Hood/ whoever and boosts and shield hop your way to victory.

Nothing else works, yes there is other ways to get to 1100 for the sentry hop phase but if you want to save money Xforce is the best early push. That's the whole game in a nut shell. 130 odd characters and a new one a week is all irrelevant because this is the only viable strategy. Maybe when Lady Thor comes out and 3 covers available there will be a change but there is always just one best way to play and everyone does it.
  • optimiza
    optimiza Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    optimiza wrote:

nothing worth playing

Good? I downloaded but it's just sitting there with the 'new app' icon

It's like Puzzles and Dragons but without the monster fusion nonsense. Instead your characters are directly on the battlefield and you need to position them to flank enemies to attack them. Strictly PVE right now so you can go at your own pace. The stamina system basically forces you to play no more than 20 minutes at a time, which actually feels pretty nice.