Can I switch from Facebook backup??

I really wont to switch from facebook backup to my gmail account, is it possible???
I used my nephew account, and every time he change password of his FB account I must call him and ask it, so I wont to switch backup to my mail. I play over 1 year, so I don't wont to start from beginning, please help!!!
Tnx in advance!! cardpack.png

Comments

• It can only be backed up to a facebook account as far as I know. Just create a facebook account specifically for MPQ. Alot of people have done that.
  • Kaigen wrote:
    It can only be backed up to a facebook account as far as I know. Just create a facebook account specifically for MPQ. Alot of people have done that.

When I got a new phone and accidentally backed up a new game, I had to do just that. Now I have no friends to give/get covers and ISO and what-not from, but...ehhh.
  • Kaigen wrote:
    It can only be backed up to a facebook account as far as I know. Just create a facebook account specifically for MPQ. Alot of people have done that.

When I got a new phone and accidentally backed up a new game, I had to do just that. Now I have no friends to give/get covers and ISO and what-not from, but...ehhh.

I actually made the new account just so I could friend 300 people playing marvel puzzle quest without having them show up in my normal facebook account. That way I get the iso and no weird posts or invites where I care.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ivan2307 wrote:
    I used my nephew account, and every time he change password of his FB account I must call him and ask it
    ???

Who... Who does that?
  • O.K. I understood, no switching from Facebook...I'm not a FB fan, that is only reason I try this game last year on my nephew acc, and get totally addicted...Tnx for replay bluecrit.png
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Attracting spam. Locked.
This discussion has been closed.