Wolverine Island~

pony mad
pony mad Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
Yes, as the name suggests, id love to see all those star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Wolverine-players go to an island where they can beat the ISO out of each other, instead of dominating every single PvP event. Its nice to have a chance at X-Force covers in a PvP, but its funny to see that the only ones who actually can get them are the same as the people who have him maxed already. He is, without a doubt, the strongest Character of all and for a "normal" player impossible to beat unless burning all boosts and afterwards too many healthpacks, so Wolverine-user go unattacked and unchallenged to #1 every time.
I know that Marvel is pay-to-win, but even to this should be a limit. icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    pony mad wrote:
    so Wolverine-user go unattacked and unchallenged to #1 every time until a sentry and hood roll up and smoke his ****

fixed that for you since its not XF that dominates PvP, its hood + sentry bombing. XF can climb you up there but hood + sentry is whats letting people push 1300+ points.
  • pony mad
    pony mad Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    hmm, but how? i noticed a lot of H+S people at 900+, i also understand the benefit of H+S in matters of speedkilling... but after 2 times they are down on the floor. If i wanted to grind to 1300+ i would need about 20 healthpacks :O
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    there are players that will shell out the HP to buy more health packs, besides that though sentry is literally meta defining as in him plus hood make most of the high end teams irrelevant because he can kill them before they can do anything, XF does not do this. the most important part is the speed through because the faster you can chug through teams, the faster you can shield up before you lose any points which is whats letting people push into the 1300+ range.

it is also worth noting that while x-force/surgical strike are by no means weak they can only kill one character at a time while supernova (which does more damage at just rank 3 than a max rage of the panther)/world rupture are very likely to wipe out multiple character in one shot or bring them to near death with his big fat 674 strike tile that also makes normal match damage deadly.